I have lost my Windows Office 2007 installation disks. Is there any way that I could transfer the programs from my desktop to my laptop with a flashdrive? Thnx.
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
nevermind i think i got it. i went to the program files on drive c and am copying them to my flash drive...let u know if it works.....if u care
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
Ummm, hi. I like birds. Do you like birds?
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
almost done...my cmptr is slow....like a pentium 3 processor and about 180mb of ram.....but my laptop is like speed racer on heroin
darn!! the applications wont run when i put them on my laptop!!! PATOOTIE!!
yeah man you can't just copy the installed program you have to actually install it. Hence, you need the installation discs or just get Open Office... Or just use torrents.. Or or roror. .asdf.