I need to pick up a Noise Gate for my VH100R and got a few questions.

I've narrowed it down to an ISP Decimator and The BOSS NS-2. I've heard the NS-2 Has a little tone suckage but is the Decimator really worth the extra 40 dollars+adapter (the adapter is free with the NS-2).

And about Wahs: I play a lot High Gain stuff but I want some thing versatile enough to cover just about everything. I will try them all but which of these would you recommend:

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Origional Cry Baby (modded)
Something else ($100-$120)

Thanks
Sig What?
get the ns-2...
as for wah, i would say the weeping demon, but im thinking of selling mine and getting a dunlop 535q...take a look at that.
Spend the extra green on an ISP.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I don't know about the noise suppressers, but do not go with the weeping demon... it sucks. The Crybaby from Hell is awesome for high gain... I'd give that a try
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
i've got a weeping demon and love it. it's one of the most versatile wahs on the market. lots of adjustability and the step on step of feature is nice.
Quote by darth awsome
^Any reason to go for the ISP?

Thanks for the help so far
The ISP is more transparent when on and off. Your tone and attack is uneffected. I have an ISP in front of my amp, and a NS-2 in my loop which gets rid of a small amount of hum in the loop.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION