i have a martin dxk2 looking for soem good strings .. dont want the cheap kind want th ebest or 2nd best ... or what would sound the best .. tx
Quote by morbidangel26
i have a martin dxk2 looking for soem good strings .. dont want the cheap kind want th ebest or 2nd best ... or what would sound the best .. tx

"best" is personal preference. D'addario, D'addario EXP, Martin, Martin SP, Elixir Polyweb, Elixir Nanoweb, Dean Markley Alchemy Goldbronze, Ernie Ball Earthwounds, etc. All are great brands. There is no "best" just "best for you". And frankly, it's just not possible to know what's best for you. Even if you tell us the type of music you play, it still won't mean anything. You need to try them yourself. That's the bottom line.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
true i know that but i perfer not to waste my money you know id kinda like asking around to see what should i get from people personal experince
Quote by morbidangel26
true i know that but i perfer not to waste my money you know id kinda like asking around to see what should i get from people personal experince

There are so many good brands, it's honestly impossible to really help you. Just try out lots of strings over a long period of time. It took me 9 months to figure out what strings I liked on my first guitar. I changed the strings about... 10 times in that period. So... roughly once a month. it's not really too much of a waste of money.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.