How do i go about making a guitar pro file into an mp3, so i can put it on my ipod? any help is greatly appreciated.
Quote by paranoideyes
How do i go about making a guitar pro file into an mp3, so i can put it on my ipod? any help is greatly appreciated.

its never worked for me. transfer to midi and send to a sequencer like cubase.
Record the Stereo Output in Audacity.

EDIT : Press Record on Audacity with the Stereo input selected and Press Play on Guitar Pro. Audacity can also convert to mp3 with a simple add on.
Last edited by pataldo at Aug 30, 2008,
I run fraps on a game at the main menu and play Guitar Pro, then rip the audio from the video using Windows Movie Maker, and convert to mp3 with some free converter.
Quote by pataldo

This.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by pataldo

EDIT : Press Record on Audacity with the Stereo input selected and Press Play on Guitar Pro. Audacity can also convert to mp3 with a simple add on.

i got audicity, now, how do i select the stereo input or whatever?
In Guitar Pro export as a WAVE and then import that wav file into Audacity and save it as an MP3. GP will show you how to do the stereo mix thing (if you have the latest version).
Quote by pwrmax
In Guitar Pro export as a WAVE and then import that wav file into Audacity and save it as an MP3. GP will show you how to do the stereo mix thing (if you have the latest version).

i just did the whole exporting thing, but the wave file is nothing but static, and it recorded the whole song
Go to the Start Menu > Accessories > Entertainment > Volume Control (or just double-click the little speaker icon in the bottom right corner of the screen)
In the Volume Control Go to Options > Properties then select "Recording" and click OK. Make sure that Stereo Mix is the one that's selected and adjust the volume so that it's just a little bit more than zero.