A cop told me that if someone was to take anti-depressants, they wouldnt overdoes. All it would do is give you an upset stomach. But Im pretty sure you could easily OD on anti-depressants. Was he wrong?
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
What would do, be extremely happy? You can OD on anything, even weed. But to OD on weed you'd need to smoke 40,000 times as much weed as you normally would.
yes. Check erowid or any medical website, but yeah, you can od on almost any kinda of drug in high enough doses.
You can overdose on anything. But the side affects are different.

Overdose means taking two much of the recommended amount, but each pill, depending on how much you take, can give your body different effects. Upset stomach might be the one for ODing on anti-depressants.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
You can even die from drinking too much water...anything in high doses will harm you
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Wouldnt it kill you though? If you told 30 anti-depressants of 150mg each, would that not kill you? Cause I would think it would...
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
you can OD on antidepressants, though a combination with alcohol reduces the amount of the drug needed to OD. but please don't tell me you plan on doing so.
Quote by dudius
you can OD on antidepressants, though a combination with alcohol reduces the amount of the drug needed to OD. but please don't tell me you plan on doing so.

Nope. Just curious.
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
^ good, cuz i know a couple of people have done it and survived, one of them did so twice. its scary wondering if your friend is gonna die from his attempted suicide.
I was gonna say,
You'll never know unless you try!
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Yeah, you can OD on antidepressants. If you take too much Zoloft, for example, it can cause hallucinations and psychosis. I read a story about a guy who took 250 mg of Zoloft and went into such an extreme state of psychosis that he killed his wife and then committed suicide.
Quote by DashBlaster
You're sick.

Or just thinking what everyone else was thinking?
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM