So, me and my home-dawg had a campfire, and we decided to make some wax bombs. 'Twas pretty epic, we totally melted some soda cans within like a minute, and then found some metal pan thing-a-majig and just put the wax in that. didn't 'explode' out of the pan so much as burn really tall bright and loud for a bit, but it was tubular. Anyone else made wax bombs, or blown something up eptacularly? post about it, if u have pics or a video that'd pwn.
Last edited by M-String at Aug 30, 2008,
Me and my friends like to make works bombs and put them in the porto potties around town. Thats pretty cool I guess.
Quote by Callicut
Me and my friends like to make works bombs and put them in the porto potties around town. Thats pretty cool I guess.

that sir, is awesome
Your home-dawg twas' epicly melted withing thing-a-majig tubular eptacularly?
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by ewp805
Your home-dawg twas' epicly melted withing thing-a-majig tubular eptacularly?

ya, that pretty much sums it up
Quote by Callicut
How exactly do you make a wax bomb?

Yeah, please explain.
Quote by Callicut
How exactly do you make a wax bomb?

u boil some wax from a candle (we usually do it in soda cans on a campfire), and then when it starts to boil, which you'll know cuz it shoots fire, u pour water on it :P

search 'wax bomb' on youtube
one time, in 9th grade, we had to build rollercoasters to learn about physics and crap (i dont really remember or care :P), and me and my home-dawg decided we wanted a flaming jump :P. so we asked our crazy hippy science teacher for some flaming crap, and she sent us to our chemistry teacher, who we asked what burned coolest and he gave us Methanol, and lots of it :P. He said only to use a little, but when our hippy teacher asked how much to use i said all of it and we did, and it lit the school on fire, it was the best moment of my life