So I just watched Conan O'Brien for the first time, and I have to say, I was very impressed. He was really funny, and I think he might be my new favorite nighttime talk show host.

The only other one I've really liked so far is Letterman. Not really a fan of Leno or Ferguson.

So what do you guys think? What's your favorite nighttime talk show? Maybe I'll make a poll in a bit.

What do i win?
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
He's the most fun to watch, that's why he's my favorite.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Nobody comes close to Leno.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
conan and letterman and that guy from the man show, who has his own show now.. **** i keep forgetting his name.. i watch the show everytime its on though

EDIT: i remembered haha. Jimmy Kimmel
Last edited by AndrewSchaeffer at Aug 30, 2008,
You should have seen him during the Writer's Strike, he was really creative then.
I say either Conan or Stephen Colbert
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Leno is a babbling bobble head.
Craig Ferguson is the ultimate
conan is awesome too.
My Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Ebony)
Ibanez RR250
Squire Strat

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Line 6 Spider III 15

Boss DD-20
Boss OS-2
Boss BD-2
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Quote by AndrewSchaeffer
conan and letterman and that guy from the man show, who has his own show now.. **** i keep forgetting his name.. i watch the show everytime its on though

Jimmy Kimmel
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by Alter-Bridge

At being unfunny? Yes, I agree.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Except me when I'm drunk.

Seriously, Leno is pretty bad, I only like Headlines.

However, Conan is the best.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']

Was going to happen.

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Leno's monologues are good and the headlines are hilarious.

Letterman is pretty cool, ESPECIALLY since he featured my town on his whole "Small Town" section on the show. Some girl was talking about Mountain Lions in our local paper and he put the clip on the show and poked fun at it. I don't think Letterman realizes that there are, in fact, mountain lions that roam around rural North Dakota. Hell, I've heard stories and seen the lion corpses to prove it.

Conan's the best, though. Not only does he have a great monologue and some interesting sidebits, he's always doing something crazy and hilarious, plus his guests are always fun. And how can you not love the "Walker, Texas Ranger" lever?
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']

Was going to happen.

I have that episode on my Ipod....

But nobody comes close to Craig Ferguson, but after him, comes Conan, and at the bottom is Leno......Ferguson is just plain awesome......
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by KetchupLad14
Ferguson can be funny. If he's got a good joke going, he can make me laugh. But a lot of the time it's just like "ok, why is everyone laughing so hard?"

because there is a sign that says laugh, and midgets hiding behind the people in the crowd threatening them, if they dont laugh. they die!

Leno has a bad habit of taking a decent joke and immediately beating it into the ground without mercy.
conan during the writers strike was awesome, especially him playing his guitar around the office. anyone find a vid of that?
Member of the Guitarists Born in 1990 Club. PM Gibson_God11 to join

Member of the I have every metallica album and I love it!
club. PM BDR_23 to join

www.myspace.com/shepherdjoe

X