Clever, I should report you, but won't. I'll just say, I hope that was a joke, because that was absolutely god awful.
Quote by david_highland
Clever, I should report you, but won't. I'll just say, I hope that was a joke, because that was absolutely god awful.

wait, why would u report it? im just trying to share one of my favorite bands, they're pretty unknown.. and no, it's not a joke, i love their music
when do they tour?
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Why did I even click on this thread? Everyone already knows that the best band ever is Opeth.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Quote by xFinnellx
when do they tour?

they don't go on a lot of large tours, mostly just around the NW united states. They haven't gotten that popular, but i think they'll get as big as metallica or AC/DC, maybe even the beatles. Im serious here, u haven't lived until u've listened to their whole album
Quote by NGD1313
Ow. My ears.

*reported*

im not breaking any rules, i genuinely like this band a lot... sorry if you don't, peoples taste in music varies
Quote by M-String
wait, why would u report it? im just trying to share one of my favorite bands, they're pretty unknown.. and no, it's not a joke, i love their music

Dude, this is your band. I Checked you're profile, the music you had there actualy wasn't bad to be honest, but that video was awful and I'm pretty sure you know it, also if you want to advertise your band you don't go to the pit. And I say I would report it because I don't believe your intention is to share good music with the world, but to get as many views on your video as possible, and I won't report you because I'm not THAT much of an asshole.
The best band ever has already been found. They go by the name of Dream Theater.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
even if you are serious about liking this band (seriously?), you are still in the wrong forum.

closed. oh and the melody sounds like a ripoff of Dinosaur Jr's song "Freak Scene."

EDIT: thats your band? i hope that video was meant as a joke.