So, the other day I was bored, just sitting around, and I think to myself, 'U know what will make this day fun? Assassinate the Pope!'. So i donned my Ninja Suit, and traveled to South Africa, where the Pope secretly lives with his 73 Vietnamese wives. I snuck into his castle guarded by dragons and large black guys, and was approaching him when a huge dog attacked me. Ended up, it wasn't a dog, it was actually a giraffe.... I struck it down with one fell swoop of my Nunchuckas. I then proceded to the Pope to slay him, and had an uber intense duel to the death. Obviously, I won. For those of you wondering, I don't mean the Pope of the Catholic Church, I mean the Pope of the 7th moon of Asgard. Basically, he was pwnd. Anyone else go on any epic ninja quests?
Wtf?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Yeah, I went on an Epic Ninja Quest once. But then the clerks got mad, so I snuck out of Guitar Center.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by M-String
So, the other day I was bored, just sitting around, and I think to myself, 'U know what will make this day fun? Assassinate the Pope!'. So i donned my Ninja Suit, and traveled to South Africa, where the Pope secretly lives with his 73 Vietnamese wives. I snuck into his castle guarded by dragons and large black guys, and was approaching him when a huge dog attacked me. Ended up, it wasn't a dog, it was actually a giraffe.... I struck it down with one fell swoop of my Nunchuckas. I then proceded to the Pope to slay him, and had an uber intense duel to the death. Obviously, I won. For those of you wondering, I don't mean the Pope of the Catholic Church, I mean the Pope of the 7th moon of Asgard. Basically, he was pwnd. Anyone else go on any epic ninja quests?

Go AWAY!