am i the only one who feels she is not deserving of all the popularity she has received as of late? i mean, what has she done other than being a tattoo artist?

inb4lulztvshow
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
She's a moderately attractive woman in a profession dominated by men.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kat_Von_D

EDIT: She essentially is the female version of Bam Margera. Famous for no apparent reason.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
Last edited by djn419 at Aug 30, 2008,
Quote by civildp1
She's a moderately attractive woman in a profession dominated by men.

She's a tattoo artist that comes out on MTV's show Inked.

Right? sorry... never see the show.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by evening_crow

it was a show on TLC called Miami Ink. And now she has a spinoff based in LA.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by evening_crow

Inked is on A&E. But she's from Miami/LA Ink.

She's attractive and all, but I think any self-respecting man would not go there since she's been banging Nikki Sixx. That's just....no.

She's a sick artist, though.
It does help that shes is Nikki Sixx's girlfriend!
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by djn419

EDIT: She essentially is the female version of Bam Margera. Famous for no apparent reason.

^This^

though Bam was a pretty awsome skater until he started on Jackass & Viva La Bam, recieved millions of dollars in endursments to sell Skater fag/emo clothes to Skater fag/emo kids! So yeah he probley deserves to be a C-list celebrity at best!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Um, she's a talented tattoo artist who has been on a show featuring talented tattoo artists, and she is moderately attractive.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
It seemed like her popularity took of after she had that fight whith Ami and got fired From LA Ink...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Because she's an amazing tattoo artist?
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by bob farrell
Um, she's a talented tattoo artist who has been on a show featuring talented tattoo artists, and she is moderately attractive.

Yeah, despite what a lot of people say (just because she has a tv show) she is actually a pretty good artist, and therefore isn't famous for nothing.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by fortysix&2
Yeah, despite what a lot of people say (just because she has a tv show) she is actually a pretty good artist, and therefore isn't famous for nothing.

True true. Have you seen her black and grey portraits?!? They are so life-like it's almost unreal.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by TheDarkestNights
You guys just have a crush on her.
She's ugly.

I totally agree

Hideous

And so on.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress