i cant watch it
but i hate it when people post videos and put their age in the title
i dont care about that, i only care what it sounds like

SLAAAAAAG
sounds like **** but I liked her skirt.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Cuddrow
She does not play fast... She picks fast!

you obviously don't know anything about guitar if you think picking fast isn't playing fast.
playing=fingers+picking
my router crashed half way through.......im serious, it must be bad
Quote by closertofreewil
I officially hate you SBLAKELELY.

PSN ID: blakerz92
add me
Quote by rudiecantfail92
you obviously don't know anything about guitar if you think picking fast isn't playing fast.
playing=fingers+picking

To me, playing fast is playing flowing patterns of notes. Playing each note 2-3 times in rapid succession by tremolo-picking does not fall into that category. My point being that she appears to simply pick fast, and move her fingers at random. I can sit down in a comfortable position and pick really fast, doing nothing else, but I don't consider that fast playing.

Also, I think you should catch some of my sarcasm.
i think it was alright. sure it wasn't something that you would listen to on your ipod, but never the less it was fast and pretty solid. i can bet also that the majority of UGers suck pretty bad, and i'm no prize tomato either (still better than her though). so hows about we cut her some slack; she is 15 afterall...
that was disgusting.

she put more thought into what she was going to wear for the camera than what she was going to play.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Why has she got a strat with H H?

****ing hell. Okay that's cool but put a S in the middle!
She's fast as **** but it sounds terrible.

She has to specify that she's 15 because she's hoping we'll all be like "zOMG liek teh sew much bettur than meh wen i wuz 15 LOL"
Quote by Jackolas
Why has she got a strat with H H?

****ing hell. Okay that's cool but put a S in the middle!

Er...why?
My dream guitar is an HH strat... Why does it need a single coil?
Quote by Blaster Bob
That girl plays pretty fast but she sounds like crap. She should actually take some time to think about what she's playing before she says it.

I do like fast playing however, but it has to be good. Maybe you're looking for something more like this?

http://search.playlist.com/tracks/tumeni%20notes

Yay Steve Morse

Anyway, that girl needs to learn some more theory and use her pinky.
Quote by toxicity33
"the thing about pies is that they have a crusty outer shell, but with a sweet gooey inside, not unlike turtles."
Quote by sashki
Er...why?
My dream guitar is an HH strat... Why does it need a single coil?

Because it'd make the guitar a hell of alot more versatile. Why have the empty space?

If I was after a HH guitar I'd get a propah one like a high end Ibanez, Jackson, etc..
Quote by Jackolas
Because it'd make the guitar a hell of alot more versatile. Why have the empty space?

If I was after a HH guitar I'd get a propah one like a high end Ibanez, Jackson, etc..

Pretty much the same guitar, anyway.
Alder body, comfy maple neck, tremolo (perhaps not a locking one, but I never use it, anyway.)

I love strats, but could never get the distorted tone I wanted out of them. My dream guitar looks like a strat, and sounds FOCKIN' HARDCORE.
that was like the noises i make when im really nervous and there is a guitar in my hands.
||||
That sounds like a cat being choked to death lol.

She sounds like a beginner picking up a guitar and going crazy
Quote by Jackolas

plus HSH is the most bada*s pickup config ever
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
Jacqueline AGE 15

Impressive. Even more so that "age 15" was in the title of every video. I dont care.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
This girl needs to learn some scales, and she is not hot.
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
Quote by wtbskill91
This girl needs to learn some scales, and she is not hot.

this^^
Quote by emery01

So now there's seven guys writhing around on the floor, moaning and holding their 'nads.

Ahh, good times.

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

Quote by riffmasterjosh
yeah right ur on. i challenge you to a beard off.
You want a beard, off?

Then shave, stuipid