Hi, I've been browsing UG for around a year now. You people have taught me just about everything I know.

I'm looking for the tabs to the song "I Will Wait For You". It was in the movie "The Umbrellas of Cherbourg", on the tv show Futurama and sang by Connie Francis (and many other people). The only guitar version of the song I have found is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcJ7ZO090Cc

Unfortunately, it's just an audio recording with a pic tacked on.

If anyone can provide me with tabs, even for just the first part of the song (up to about 0:38 in that youtube video) I would be very very grateful.

Thanks for your help!
Last edited by pcorey at Jun 3, 2009,
yeah...i love this song as well....
i hope you find it man..i checked 991 tabs which sometimes has harder to find tabs but no luck...
This tab stops at 0.43...

e|----------------------------------------------------------4------5------3--------------1----------------|
B|----4--5\--3---------------1-------------0-----------------5-----5-----------3--------------3--------|
G|--------------------2--------------2------------2--------------------------2------2-------2------2----|
D|----------------2------2-------2-----2------2----2-------------------0--------------------------------|
A|------------0---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|---1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|------------1-------2-----3-------1--------------0-----------------------------|
G|-------2------2-------2-----2------------0--------------0-------2------0-----|
D|---0-----------------------------------0------0-------0-----0--------3----3---|
A|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|------------------------------------3------------------------------3-------------|

e|---2--3---1-----------0--------------0----------------------------|
B|--------------------0--------------0---------------3---4---5------|
G|-----------------0-------------0---------------2-------------------|
D|--------------2------------2---------------3-----------------------|
A|-----------3---------------------------2----------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------0----------|

e|----------------------------------------------------------4------5------3--------------1----------------|
B|------------3---------------1-------------0-----------------5-----5-----------3--------------2--------|
G|--------------------2--------------2------------2--------------------------2------2-------2------2----|
D|----------------2------2-------2-----2------2----2-------------------0--------------------------------|
A|------------0---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|---0------------------5--------------------0----0----5---------------------------------------4-------------|
B|------3-----5--------------------------0--------3----5--------------------------------------------------3--|
G|------------5--------------------------2--------1----5-------------5---------5--------5------------4-----|
D|------------7----7-------7-----7-----3--------------7---------7----------7--------7-----------2---------|
A|------------0------------------0----------------------0------8---------7---------6-------------------------|
E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------0-------------|