Man I should get out more. Get a girlfriend or somethin'. School starts Thursday and I was just thinkin'. All summer I've been on UG. I was even banned all of July, but I was still lookin' through Teh Pit for teh lulz. Anyways, did anyone else do this?
Yeah I spent like 1/4 of my summer on UG...
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by Scumbag1792
Man I should get out more. Get a girlfriend or somethin'. School starts Thursday and I was just thinkin'. All summer I've been on UG. I was even banned all of July, but I was still lookin' through Teh Pit for teh lulz. Anyways, did anyone else do this?

I did that too my friend...I did that too

Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
This thread makes me feel really good about myself. Thanks!
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I spent my whole summer working...just like I'm going to spend my fall and winter and spring and next summer(but not next fall). Dude, like play guitar or something...I might spend an hour a week on UG...the rest of the time I'm not working I'm with my girlfriend or playing guitar.
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos
I never brag about how incredibly awesome I am.

I've spent most of the summer outside, but I set aside the last couple of weeks to do summer homework and I've spent most of the homework time on here.
You can't leave. You're one of us now.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
that is just really sad.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by civildp1

+1

I haz a life
It's funny how someone realizes how much they miss something valuable after it's gone. I for one am a very lonely person, mostly due to the part that I waste my time doing tedious things. Don't be that way, it's much more of a better life not being that way, so why bother right?
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
lol and I thought I screwed up my vacation by doing nothing but drinking beer and gaming, playing guitar and getting a chocolate milkshake in the evening. Ow wait I have screwed it up damn I had 4 months of vacation I should have done something educational or stuff like that
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're a horrible, horrible person.

only to the people who deserve it
Quote by lotsofvolume
Nice.
Did you become cooler/catch more Pokemans?

its pokemon betch
The pit has been a backup friend for the periods where all my 3D friends were away on holidays. Rich bastards.

But yes, I probably spent too much time on here this summer.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by vannaXcurses
its pokemon betch

Yeah, "betch", but I meant to say "pokemans".

Haven't you ever heard it said that way before?
Quote by civildp1

Yes, indeed. Thanks!
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Quote by civildp1

same about me, had a ****ing great summer
u guys..get a life man xD
I go out every night but I still got the whole damn day to spend on UG ;D
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
woo nice im proud of you man
yeh i spent a fair bit of time on here a while ago i my holidays
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by Kozlic
u guys..get a life man xD
I go out every night but I still got the whole damn day to spend on UG ;D

Every night, whatta PLAYYAAA .
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
I've been out a lot with my mates, but still spend time on UG. A lot of the time, I'm signed in on the forums index not actually doing anything, so it appears I spend all my time on Ug when I don't
I've been on here most days over the summer. But I've also been working and going out with friends and going on holidays and all that jazz. So yeah, I spend a lot more time on here than I should but I still do other things
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

this thread makes me feel good about myself
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
And yet, I still have no idea who you are.

But look at this way, when you get a job like me, you'll ALWAYS miss summer.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I wasted a month or so on UG and other crap. Then I spent 2 weeks on holiday (0 UG then), got a girl, spend some time with her and then I worked for another month . Now school starts in 4 days :/. Summer went by soo quickly...
Yamaha RGX 520FZ
Squier Affinitys Strat (customized!)
Johnson 620 Player Acoustic

Boss HM3 hyper metal
Boss CH1 super chorus
Zoom G1X

Peavey Valveking Royal 8
New: Peavey JSX Mini Collosal
I'm amazed at how soon the summer holiday came and went for school kids. My summer began in May and goes on for another two weeks
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by civildp1

Me too. Lives are fun aren't they?
Honestly, don't even worry about it. How much else is there really to do anyways?

A lot of my friends will come by my house and tell me "Man, you've been cooped up far too long. Why don't you get out and experience the world?"

They go to work, school, and the bar.

The bar isn't the world. I'm not a big fan of bars, they seem kinda grimey really. I'd rather be home, or outside sitting peacefully at the beach strummin' or fishin'. Such is life.
The times they are a changin'.....
I wasted summer here. But its okay.
I got a girlfriend like yesterday so it doesn't matter much to me anymore now that I have someone to sex.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
<--- Haz a life
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Quote by Robin_OldSchool
lol and I thought I screwed up my vacation by doing nothing but drinking beer and gaming, playing guitar and getting a chocolate milkshake in the evening. Ow wait I have screwed it up damn I had 4 months of vacation I should have done something educational or stuff like that

You get 4 months off? Where do you live?
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Quote by civildp1

This
ಠ_ಠ

I did that too, I got a 45 ban starting mid-July. I'm only 14 and my mom kept saying I should go out and get a girlfriend.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I have spent a LOT of time on here, but plenty of time doing other shizzle as well.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Meh, social lives are overrated.

I've done stuff, but I've mainly been looking for a job, and haven't had any luck. At least playing guitar and browsing UG is a bit productive.