ive got the opportunity to get an old satellite les paul for not much money, from what iv found from some quick googling is that there some of the better les paul copys made during the 70's ands 80's and more importantly its a left handed one so im really interested

anyone have any more information or horror stories

and im not too fussed as its going to be completly revamped, just i should know if there not worth it

i just want it for a nice beater and somthing i can put some bruutallzz1!!11!11one!! humbuckers on and use for my heavier stuff as i have a tele for clean and a ric for semi hollow
pics!
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Yeah, they're cool enough and good fun for a project. Don't forget that any hardware etc you buy is yours to keep, so you can move it off the guitar later if you want. I say do it.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
cool thanks guys, i cba to put the pics up now, if i get it il proved them, its a sweet guitar dead pretty black lp custom style guitar, only its covered in crappy stickers, il make sure i scrape them off the second i get it
Quote by lefthandman9876
cool thanks guys, i cba to put the pics up now, if i get it il proved them, its a sweet guitar dead pretty black lp custom style guitar, only its covered in crappy stickers, il make sure i scrape them off the second i get it

i believe you about the guitar. just wanted to see it.
Quote by lefthandman9876
oh no horrid typo haha i meant "provide"

haha oops

iFail

it's okay