Hey guys, i was watching some natinal geographic or odissei, dont remember , and there was this guy that only had 7 seconds of memory.
im going to post the link to see the video on youtube.
i was amazed how could he live like that
the strange thing is that he still knows who his wife is and still knows how to play music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDNDRDJy-vo&feature=related

discuss if you want to .. if not ...dont discuss its up to you!
hmm dont think so, his wife wrote a book, and hes a famous musitian...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clive_Wearing

"His love for his second wife Deborah, whom he married the year prior to his illness, is undiminished. He greets her joyously every time they meet, believing he has not seen her in years, even though she may have just left the room to fetch a glass of water."

This must be very hard for the people that surround him
Last edited by Nautkyn at Aug 30, 2008,
I love the part where he says "I think the doctors have been totaly incompetent, never seen one." then his wife comes in :P

now that is true love I believe
Quote by ewb333
Watch the guy who see's without eyes,

Amazing!

Daredevil!!!!

or

that dude that appeared on oprah with the funny noises like bats
Quote by ewb333
Watch the guy who see's without eyes,

Amazing!

i just watched all five parts of this. it was great.

bens a freakin trooper
Quote by Nautkyn
Daredevil!!!!

or

that dude that appeared on oprah with the funny noises like bats

yup, that'd probs be this guy. it says that he went on oprah. and this guy does click location.
Poor guy.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
well i was thinking, if you smoke alot of potand do other drugs .. it will go from 7sec to 6 sec and so on.. lol
Well, I'm sure it's not really like 7 seconds of life since he has some past memories, but it's more like, shit, what was I just going to say?
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
I think it's a blessing. I'd have sex with a STD-laden hooker, forget what I was doing every 7 seconds, figure out that I'm getting some ass, continue. No remorse, no worries.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win