Okay, so I went to the hairdresser yesterday. The shop was called Team Kapsalon (Its a dutch shop) and the only hairdressers they have are female. SO, I waited for my turn and this fairly hot blond chick comes to get me to cut my hair. My plan was to just get the dead ends (dunno how you say that in english ) cut. But that plan was shattered when i sat down and i saw her blouse was open and i could look inside. This caused me to just say yes to about everything she said, and know my hair is all messed up.

The purpose of this thread:

Pit, have male/females ever hypnotized you to do something you did not like ??

Kami-sama.
Quote by PlayMadness

Isn't it a little big-headed to name yourself "God," TS?

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Any thread with that title is sure to deliver, and this one...well...it did.
My plan was to just get the dead ends (dunno how you say that in english ) cut.

beside from the point that is how you say it in english lol

anway no i have not been hypnotised.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Some girl got hypnotized at a party I went to ages ago.

She was told she lost her penis then ran around furiously grabbing everyones penis telling them to give it back.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
That sounds both awesome and worrying at the same time.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Some girl got hypnotized at a party I went to ages ago.

She was told she lost her penis then ran around furiously grabbing everyones penis telling them to give it back.

I call BS, or just attention seeking *****.
Quote by Jackolas

You weren't there, man. *Has vietnam flashback*

It was pretty odd.

But then again everyone was drunk...Some other people got hypnotized too but I can't remember what happened to them.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
You weren't there, man. *Has vietnam flashback*

It was pretty odd.

But then again everyone was drunk...Some other people got hypnotized too but I can't remember what happened to them.

Damn, must have been pretty funny... I didn't mean to come over sew-seriouz btw.
Quote by Jackolas

I call God-damn hilarious!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
My the people who work in the hairdressers I go to make fun of me. It's really stressful.

Last time I went, I walked in, sat down, and said how much I wanted off. The woman went:

OH! YOU'RE A BOY! I thought you were a girl! It's the long hair! and the pretty face! and the jeans!

And then all the way through, she kept going 'you'd make a great girl, you know', and 'aawwwww, look at your pretty face'.

I wanted to just shout SHUT IT BITCH, but I make it a rule not to offend anyone with scissors.

The other favourite lines they have in that place is 'when did you last get your hair cut? five years ago?' and 'I suggest you cut this all off'.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
My the people who work in the hairdressers I go to make fun of me. It's really stressful.

Last time I went, I walked in, sat down, and said how much I wanted off. The woman went:

OH! YOU'RE A BOY! I thought you were a girl! It's the long hair! and the pretty face! and the jeans!

And then all the way through, she kept going 'you'd make a great girl, you know', and 'aawwwww, look at your pretty face'.

I wanted to just shout SHUT IT BITCH, but I make it a rule not to offend anyone with scissors.

The other favourite lines they have in that place is 'when did you last get your hair cut? five years ago?' and 'I suggest you cut this all off'.

I hate that F*cking line. Those Bastards always say that.
Quote by PlayMadness

Isn't it a little big-headed to name yourself "God," TS?

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Any thread with that title is sure to deliver, and this one...well...it did.