Ok, so I'm about to make my E-6 in the military right at 4 years. Now for this accomplishment I wanted to treat myself a bit

Now I have a ESP LTD MH-50, which I love, its a good solid guitar, sounds good, has the FR great, but would always like a change. Just right now I'm torn between two different guitars or an amp.

The two I want is the ESP LTD EC-1000 in vintage black/snow white or the Schecter C-1 Classic in Antique Amber. Both guitars I love the look of. I can't play either one as of now cause of being deployed, but will be heading home here soon and want this guitar to be waiting for me

OR should I upgrade my amp? And if so which one? Should I go for a stack, a combo SS or tube combo? Now I want to keep it under $900 here. Which I think is a good price range. So a little help UG!

What to do what to do? Amp or a beautiful guitar! I know that amps affect tone more than anything, now I'm not looking to gig or anything anytime soon here, so tone just has to be good enough for me to practice and jam out with a group really. So amp or guitar!

Thanks UG!!!
MY GEAR:

ESP LTD MH-50 W/ TREMOLO
ROLAND CUBE 15X
BOSS DS-2 TURBO DISTORTION
Dunlop Ultrex Jazz III
NEW: Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby from Hell
NEW: EHX: Small Clone Chorus Pedal
Buy yourself a Traynor YCV50 Blue and you'll be a very happy man.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com