Very nice Mahalo Ukulele, made very recently. Near mint condition. Comes with padded CNB hard-case.

I would be willing to trade it for a new body for a Fender Stratocaster - in either Surf Green or black, routed for three single coil pups.

Otherwise, £20 for uke and case.

I live in Dorset, Southwest of England - pick up preferred.

Hmm.. I have a plywood strat body thats been stripped on the front and back but is black on the sides. Not the best looking thing but if you spent some time with it I think you could get it nice.
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Hmm... I'll pass on that one, I think. I don't know jack about finshing

Thanks anyway
Hmm... I've thought about it now. Ignore the above, that was just an impulse answer.

You have any pics of this body?

Don't / can't find any pictures right atm. I'll try and got some soon as (Y)
Call me Duncan.

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Okay, no problem.

I need to save some money to post the uke anyway... Wales is a long way from here

As I'm finding/taking pictures of mine can you do the same please.
Also is this like one of the proper ones or just a cheap coloured one?
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
As you can probably see from the below pics, no, it is not one of those ghastly painted ones. They actually had a couple in the shop when I went, but I declined and said I'd wait for them to get in the natural wood ones

I didn't resize the pics as I felt quality would be lost, and you probably want a close look.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Duncan594/StratBody

There you go.
Obvs it doesn't look exactly like the pictures and the cavities aren't actually as bad as they first look.
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!