1. What are some of your wierd habits, wether it'd be while playing guitar, eating (wierd combo's of food"?

2. What is the most painful bug to get stung by?

3. What major, psychotic ****in hatreds you got?

Name some other stuff
I dont like communists.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
1. What are some of your wierd habits, wether it'd be while playing guitar, eating (wierd combo's of food"?
Dunno... I'm very lazy. If that can count.

I got stung by a bee once which was pretty painful.

I don't really hate anything. Just dislike many things like scene kids, stupidity, ignorance and stuff.

Name some other stuff...
This thread is not very exciting.
Quote by af_the_fragile
Dunno... I'm very lazy. If that can count.

I got stung by a bee once which was pretty painful.

I don't really hate anything. Just dislike many things like scene kids, stupidity, ignorance and stuff.

Name some other stuff...
This thread is not very exciting.

I forgot to mention I heart irony
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
1. I refuse to use distortion pedals when playing guitar. It would make my 'quest for tone' so much easier, but I just don't like them and I don't even know why.

2. Probably when I stepped on a huge bee with my bare foot

3. I hate arrogant people, attention *****s, slutty girls and people who try to push their opinion in your face, such as extreme vegetarians or kids who hate "the system" but have no idea about politics.
I ain't tellin' you nothin'!
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
1. i make faces while playing guitar without trying 2
2. parents
3. i hate posers who discover a band on gh and act like theyve always listened 2 them
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
1. I read fantasty novels while on the toilet.
2. Does it matter? I live next to the beach and there are many many more painful things to get stung and bitten by there
3.I hate threads that make me waste time. Makes me wanna hunt people down and show them how painful jellyfish can be.
Quote by rickyy
I forgot to mention I heart irony

I didn't wanna write too much so i just threw in random things i don't like. without explaining anything.
And how is that ironic??
Quote by af_the_fragile
I didn't wanna write too much so i just threw in random things i don't like. without explaining anything.
And how is that ironic??

You dont like arrogance yet hate an entire group of people for purely superficial reasons..
1. i'm not sure.

2. wasp

3. i hate the word 'tic'. and the idea that someone tries to papercut my eye.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
1. none
2. the spider from Spider-Man
3. seeing Tom Cruise
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by rickyy
You dont like arrogance yet hate an entire group of people for purely superficial reasons..

I didn't say hate. I said dislike. There's a difference.
Quote by af_the_fragile
I didn't say hate. I said dislike. There's a difference.

1. somehow always sidetracked when playing guitar

2. brown recluse spider

3. people who think guitar hero is way cooler than playing guitar
Quote by The Leader
Man, woman, and child alike wept openly at the scourge and pestilence that was birthed onto this Earth from my anus

Quote by inhatredofme
i rear back with the hammer and start raining down blows like thor upon a hooker
i really like playing bass better than guitar, im a bassist that gets laid which is apparently strange, most people hate sluts, i reward their good behaviour with cookies.... umm i almost always play dangerously loud. i really like country, grindcore, and everything imaginable in between. im planning on doing my major in music, and a minor in philosophy. and of course i will be a very very poor person.

umm i have a big ol' dent in my head

things i hate? not all that much i just complain quite a bit. i could probably say i hate "little mosque on the prairie" which is a terrible canadian TV show

oh and i guess i hate anime in all forms it pretty much makes me want to drop some more bombs on japan as if they didnt learn the first time

i really like jagermeister a lot. . . and im one of the few skinny people who think excercise is for self obsessed jerkwads

EDIT: before you say so, im not 13 or completely retarded. im 17 and i just say what comes to mind and am rarely serious. although i might be completely retarded i guess but my IQ is pretty average
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
Last edited by mosh_face at Aug 30, 2008,
I like strange-shaped guitars (custom carved ones and so on), I generally dislike any music made post-2000.

Wasps, by my experience. Got stung in the ass by one when I was 5.

People who just use standard responses and add in pointless phrases/words like "oh my god", "like" (as in "I was at a gig, like, so I fail at, like, life."), etc. People who think "gay" is an insult. And so it goes on...

They're more things than annoy me than people, but meh. I'm not really into the whole hate thing.
1. I do intensely fast double bass drum lap drumming ALL THE TIME. I dont even realise.

2. Last time I got stung I didn't even notice until I finished white water rafting some time later and it was stuck in there.

3. When people say, alright blud.
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
1. I like to bite guitar picks.. and when I want to switch to finger picking on the acoustic. And.. I use to eat chips with ketchup haha and corn with peanut butter.
2. I don't like mosquitoes.
3. Annoying people.. racists..sexists.. and little infants. Like babies.
Um...I tend to freak out at random things, just for the hell of it.

Recluse (sp?) you die within a day.

Wiggers, abusive boyfriends, and those mexicans that think they can kick your ass, when alone, they cant do **** to you.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

1: I eat a lot, of bad stuff, lets say.

2: Dunno, never been stung.

3: Trendfollowers. If anything, it's trendfollowers. Basically covers posers as well..
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
1. When I play guitar, sometimes I may drool
2. The most painful bug bite I had came from ants but I would imagine a bee/wasp sting would be way more painful.
3. I hate a lot of things. Preps especially.
Quote by MopMaster

People who just use standard responses and add in pointless phrases/words like "oh my god", "like" (as in "I was at a gig, like, so I fail at, like, life."), etc. People who think "gay" is an insult. And so it goes on...

They're more things than annoy me than people, but meh. I'm not really into the whole hate thing.

Damn dude, I hate those kinds of people too. My coworker said that faggot is a lighter insult then douchebag. :/ She's one of those scene anime girls.