I have a Line6 Pod x3 live, and I will soon be getting a Mesa Triple Rect. Now, my question is... keep the POD or sell it and ge the money to set up a pedal board? I love mesa tube distortion, but I need plenty of freaky-ass effects. So, what do y'all think I should do?
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Keep the POD, I reckon it's more versatile as you can layer stuff, but with a pedalboard you have to constantly switch things on and off. Mind you, I'm a guitar nub.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

You can use the Mesa tube drive and keep the processor. Just use only for modulation effects (delay, chorus, etc.) in the effect loop of the amp.
Quote by racman92
I have a Line6 Pod x3 live, and I will soon be getting a Mesa Triple Rect. Now, my question is... keep the POD or sell it and ge the money to set up a pedal board? I love mesa tube distortion, but I need plenty of freaky-ass effects. So, what do y'all think I should do?

you can keep it for modulation effects. just dont use the drive/amp settings and let the amp handle the distortion.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC