Looking to possibly trade an Alvarez A/E for some paintball guns/gear.

I used to play paintball 6 or 7 years ago and had my own pro shop and field. My cousin and I are looking to get back into it and I have this guitar to sell so I thought I'd see what the UG population had for trade

It's an Alvarez FD80R. These were 700 to 750 dollars new back when I got it. Amazing sounding guitar. Nothing wrong with it except for minor surface scratches from normal playing. It wasn't played a lot. I don't really play acoustic much and ended up on a guitar buying spree when I got this. I just played the electrics a lot more and don't really need this. (plus I literally have no room for this guitar and its case in my new apartment) This guitar comes with a hard case that it was sold with back when I got it so it fits properly etc.

Ibanez ARC300DVS plugged into a Valve Jr. with a 1x12 custom Ear Candy cab and a blues driver. (Too many guitars to list.)

My Soundclick
bump
Ibanez ARC300DVS plugged into a Valve Jr. with a 1x12 custom Ear Candy cab and a blues driver. (Too many guitars to list.)

My Soundclick
Will also sell for 350 including shipping in the states. Comes with strap and hard case.

My Soundclick