o=so i'm in 10th grade, last year i had honors english and was overwhelmed wit hall of the projects the teacher gave me because i had not signed up for honors till the day before school started, this year i'm in normal english classes and it's two days into the year. yesterday as i was sitting in class we had to read aloud and it seems nobody in normal english can read fluently so i now feel stupid for joining that class and want to switch to honors. And basically i have no idea on how to go about switching also do you think that i would get the extra projects that i missed?

tl;dr: i'm in normal english, the people there are dumber than a box of rocks, i want to switch to honors but have no idea on how to do so, don't want extra projects
stop complaining about having to do work, its really not bad at all, complain only if you're taking all ap classes....
Quote by ubtguitarist
stop complaining about having to do work, its really not bad at all, complain only if you're taking all ap classes....

ap sucks
i have ap world history and it sucks

i've also got honors chemistry, honors physics, honors english ii, honors algebra ii, honors pre-cal, and chinese ii

'15 Fender Modern Player Tele
'88 MIK Squier Strat
'06 Ibanez RG5EX1
Peavey Vypyr 75

Currently GASing for: Orange TH30C