anybody know where to find a table that gives me the values of cosine, sine, and tangent in relation to degrees? it should have the values of those three for the degrees 0,30,45,60,90,120,135,150,180,210,225,240,270,300,315,330,and 360.
you don't know about the method with the circle, then? I don't think you'll find as big of a table, they usually only have values for 30, 45 and 60 but that's ok, since in the angles you posted, those three values would repeat (sometimes negative), and add 0 and 1.

That doesn't work as easily for the tangent, though...

EDIT:

Also, HOLY FUCK I hate smug Google posting assholes.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Quote by OneHappyCamper
you don't know about the method with the circle, then? I don't think you'll find as big of a table, they usually only have values for 30, 45 and 60 but that's ok, since in the angles you posted, those three values would repeat (sometimes negative), and add 0 and 1.

That doesn't work as easily for the tangent, though...

EDIT:

Also, HOLY FUCK I hate smug Google posting assholes.

i'm not supposed to use a calculator and i was supposed to memorize them...but thanks for the help.
as for google, i found a little bit of stuff to help me.
Well if you're supposed to memorize them, the method with the circle is the best, but you'll get results with the number pi in them... Hang on a sec, lemme find that somewhere on the internet.

EDIT: Here it is http://www.math.rice.edu/~pcmi/sphere/drg_txt.html

EDIT#2: Oh crap, I ****ed up. That only gives you the angle in radians, not the sine and cosine of it. Sorry dude.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Last edited by OneHappyCamper at Aug 30, 2008,