http://www.guitarcenter.com/Danelectro-Dano-63-Electric-Guitar-516099-i1400411.gc

What does UG think of these, I saw an advertisement for one in my guitar world last month. Are they any good?

Same goes for the Baritones.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
I plan on getting one pretty soon.Iv heard they are sweeet.
What doesn't kill you,only makes you pissed off.
oh yes i know this, im getting a roland cube in a little while, i played one yesterday in sam ash and im only 80 bucks short of a 60w amp. I was just wondering if these guitars were any good for punk, grunge, classic rock, stuff like that.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Last edited by David_Bowie=GOD at Aug 30, 2008,
Does the short scale make them not sound as good or anything?
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
Does the short scale make them not sound as good or anything?

probably not, but more than likely u cant do heavy stuff on it but for clean/rockish blues (EI Clapton and others like that) kinda stuff the guitar should own. i my self am wanting to buy one after i get my new amp (look at sig) and a guitar for C and D standard.
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
I know that im obviously not going to be able to play some heavy metal on this thing haha.

Probably would be good for punk and classic rock though.
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
I know that im obviously not going to be able to play some heavy metal on this thing haha.

Probably would be good for punk and classic rock though.

yeah then u should be in the clear but since they are single coils u still won't be able get a crunchy sound but then again ur have ur SG for that.
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
true that
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
which are better, short scale or the baritones?
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
I played one the other day and I wasn't impressed.
First off, it's a plywood body, with tinny pickups and cheap hardware, and there isn't even a truss rod. You cannot make too many adjustments to it without it breaking.
Plus the sound was ****ty too.