ok so i have a job interview for a future shop position in three hours and i was wondering if the pit could give me any real advice?
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Talk confidently, have a strong hand shake, don't sit down before they ask you to, and don't talk bad about any previous employer.

Oh, one more thing. TURN OFF YOUR CELL PHONE.
wack off before you go, it calms your nerves. also show that you're willing to learn
Gear:
Fender Deluxe American Fat Strat
Fender American Telecaster
Taylor 714ce
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender Champion 300
Macbook Pro
Just answer any questions they ask by repeating the queston.

"Do you have any experience with children?"

"Do YOU have any experience with children?"
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Real advice?? I suppose I'd be the one to give it, I've never been refused a job after an interview Just talk as much as you can, elaborate, tell them good things when they don't ask and don't tell them bad things if they ask, at least keep the bad points to a minimum. Try to redirect bad points into good. I failed Maths in my Leaving Cert for example, whenever I'm asked about it I say "I may have failed the Maths exam that year, but the failure rate was quite high that year and I plan on resitting the exam in the future. You might also notice that I earned a B in Higher Level Maths in the Junior Cert, so I do have strong Maths skills" stuff like that, don't make excuses for bad points, just redirect to good. Naturally your going to be nervous so just relax as much as you can. I hope some of this info helps, good luck mate!!
Wear something quite smart
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by ravioli123
Real advice?? I suppose I'd be the one to give it, I've never been refused a job after an interview Just talk as much as you can, elaborate, tell them good things when they don't ask and don't tell them bad things if they ask, at least keep the bad points to a minimum. Try to redirect bad points into good. I failed Maths in my Leaving Cert for example, whenever I'm asked about it I say "I may have failed the Maths exam that year, but the failure rate was quite high that year and I plan on resitting the exam in the future. You might also notice that I earned a B in Higher Level Maths in the Junior Cert, so I do have strong Maths skills" stuff like that, don't make excuses for bad points, just redirect to good. Naturally your going to be nervous so just relax as much as you can. I hope some of this info helps, good luck mate!!

thats goood advice.
Slip the interviewer a tenner and give him a cheeky wink and a smile, don't put up a fight when security ask you to leave. Anyway, a good handshake always sets the interview off well and brainstorm all your good points before you go, try and think what they might ask you and how you would answer, don't be nervous.
Quote by cam_sampbell
Don't wear anything at all.

Fixed.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
im really not sure what to wear i have jeans and a band t-shirt on so i know future shop is big on music but i dont know what shirt to wear im sure jeans is ok.
Quote by Thrill-house

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Quote by linfield4466
Just wear a collared shirt.

This. Or a tux.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?