im looking into buying a x-box 360/ps3 cause i hate my wii and my laptops graphic card cant support good games, so im planning on trading in a whole bunch of my old video gaming stuff for a new system. an x-box is around 375$

im trading it all in at eb games where they take money off purchases if you trade in old systems and games

im trading in the following:
a nintendo gamecube, with 5 controllers and around 15 games
a ps2 slim with 2 controllers and around 8 games
a psp slim with 2 games

approximately how much money could that take off the purchase of the x-box/ps3?
also do you think they'll accept the systems if two of them are without boxes?
I have a friend that used to work at EB Games, he said they normally wont go over 50% of the value of anything you trade in, so 50% being the best I'd say around 45% of whatever you bring in.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
i once saw someone trade an xbox in, and he got a tenner for it. so about $20.....
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
honestly, you wont get much for any of that.

id say about $150 max. ebgames sells used GC's for like $30. used ps2's are like $70. the used psp is actually about $150. the controllers and games wont get you much at all.
I actually just went up there, and sold a broken ds lite, 3 xbox360 games, 2 ds games, and a carrying case for the ds, and got $130. They had some promo deal goin on. If they're still doing that, then you could get some good $$$.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
yeah dude you probably wont get over 150ish

EDIT: For Gta you could prob get like 35 for it because its really new still
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
You'd get a few bob but not anything overlly spectacular
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
If I were you, I'd sell all that stuff on ebay. I put my standard ps2 on there with about 25 games and assorted accessories and got £190 ($380) a couple of years ago in order to buy a 360.
Your best bet would to ebay your stuff then buying an xbox 360 with the cash from that. You'll get ALOT more that way, but you'll have to wait like a week, but its worth it IMO.
just call the store and ask, that way you don't have to haul all your shit over there for them to rip you off.
sincerely,
daniel