Recently a lot of questions regarding the internet, connections etc... have been popping up, so here's a thread to ask all the questions you want, I'll try and get an FAQ up, if anyone's willing to help me
hello
You need Mod's permission to make ONLY threads.
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
i have interent explorer, and everytime a website wants to open a new tab, it freezes and i have to ctl+alt+del.

I've updated my system. I can't get firfox because it requires me to open a new tab. whats the problem?
My internet is very unpredictable, it will be working fine and then randomly it will stop working for a few minutes. Usually I can just press refresh and the page will load but sometimes it can take a while to start working again. I have my computer plugged into a ethernet plug adapter and another adapter in my router. This can be really annoying especially when playing games online because I will disconnect. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Quote by restless_thrash
i have interent explorer, and everytime a website wants to open a new tab, it freezes and i have to ctl+alt+del.

I've updated my system. I can't get firfox because it requires me to open a new tab. whats the problem?

Getting firefox in no way requires you to open a new tab, but the answer is, why are you using i.e?
hello