Hey guys, my guitar has been going crazy the past days. It has a constant, very loud buzz that doesn't stop no matter what I do (unless I power-off the amp ofc) and it gets even louder whenever I touch a string or a metal part. If I play a string, you can't even hear it because the buzz is so loud. I've tried different cables and amps, and it doesn't go away so I'm pretty sure it's the guitar.

Now, the only thing I've done to it recently is raise the pick-ups a bit but that didn't give me problems, I had it like that for like a week and now it started to give me that weird buzz.

Any comments?

Thanks!
PRS SE Custom 24
Albion TCT 35
Focusrite iTrack Solo
It might be your power source. Try using a different outlet, or plug in at a friends house.
I don't think it's the action, I haven't done anything to it. I was playing and then I turned it off to go eat and when I came back, viola the buzz was on...
PRS SE Custom 24
Albion TCT 35
Focusrite iTrack Solo
I'm playing about 6-10ft away from a computer. But I don't think that's the problem cause I've played near a computer for long times and didn't have any problems.

I guess it's the outlet. If not, what part of the guitar could it be that is messed up?

Thanks so far guys!
PRS SE Custom 24
Albion TCT 35
Focusrite iTrack Solo

you can open the plate look see if one of the two wires came loose.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011