Theres probablies a million posts with that title on here,but probs a different question here.
I was wondering,Im going to buy one of these in the next week and Ive seen many pics of them and some the finish looks totally natural and in others it looks more yellowy,are they seperate finishes or is it jus the quality of the photos.
Its been bugging the hell out of me for weeks if someone could clear it up for me thatd be great.
Cheers y'all
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2T Dinky
ESP LTD KH-202
Yamaha APX-5-12A
Antares 12 String Acoustic
Earthfire Jazz Bass
Peavey Valveking 212
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey KB/A 15
BOSS MT-2
BOSS MD-2
Rocktek MWR-01
If they are different finishes, they're not supposed to be. The VM jazz only comes in natural finish, so either they're bad pictures or bad quality control.
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
Bad pictures probably. The wood is a little yellow colored, but no moreso than the neck should be.
The neck/fingerboard looks exactly how you would think unfinished maple looks, and the body is darker and more orange-ish. I think it looks great, personally.

The body is somewhere between this

and this
Yeah personally I prefer the bottom,If I do end up gettin one and it is slightly more like the top is there anyway I can lighten it a bit to get it a bit more like the bottom one
or is it totally out of the question?
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2T Dinky
ESP LTD KH-202
Yamaha APX-5-12A
Antares 12 String Acoustic
Earthfire Jazz Bass
Peavey Valveking 212
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey KB/A 15
BOSS MT-2
BOSS MD-2