ComfortBetrayed
ComfortBetrayed
43 IQ
I've used UG for Tabs for as long as I can remember for the various songs I've learned (or tried to learn) and figured it was about time to register for the forums. I actually wanted to ask for some advice as well...

Buuut, gotta do that somewhere else.

- David
Last edited by ComfortBetrayed at Aug 30, 2008,
the_wiz
32 IQ
the last thing to do is take advice from people who post on this site. they can't spell.
Slaytanic6606
UG's UGer
442 IQ
Quote by the_wiz
If you want to improve, look at what you can do already, evaluate your strenghths and weaknesses, make a shedule and record what you practice. and the last thing to do is take advice from people who post on this site. they can't spell.

What he said.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
lewis_grey
45 IQ
Keep finding new and fresh things to play, and also, if you can, try and get together with some other people and just jam, its amazing how a simple jam session can give you a new lease of life.
ComfortBetrayed
ComfortBetrayed
43 IQ
Sorry, I had to edit it cause after I posted it I realized I'm not suppose to ask guitar questiosn here. :P So I moved it to the guitar basics thread. :P
jimmy_neutron
ROCKET EDITION!
1,902 IQ
if your looking for advice on learning stuff, there is (i think) a stickied thread in Electric guitar or Guitar and Bass basics about the 21 day method. HAvent tried it myself but it seems to have had som success

divid3d
we fall.
1,109 IQ
good work realising you were in the wrong forum for guitar advice! most people don't realise until they are told, so you're off to a good start (seriously)
from daylight...
...into darkness