I'm not really after a tab just wondering if anyone is able to identify a song for me wit very little information, the song itself is kind of in like a triplet feel time, users from the uk may know it as the backing music for the recent Itv advert for soap Heartbeat, I have a feeling from that that it is 60's - 70's based, and i also think perhaps that mark lanegan or at least someone very similar sounding covered it. please help, thank you

here is what it sounds like imo

e
b
g 5^
d 7^
a 8^ 6~ 5~ 1 slide to 3~
e

^aperggiate
~Vibrato
probably shouldn't post the same thing so many times, it tends to piss people off as for your dilema sorry can't help
my hovercraft is full of eels
Stripped, raped & strangled.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by unionx
serious answers???

Yeah right.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
seriously though, i didn't ask for stupid metal jokes, i'm asking a simple question and if anyone here has a decent musical ability please answer
Quote by unionx
seriously though, i didn't ask for stupid metal jokes, i'm asking a simple question and if anyone here has a decent musical ability please answer

We all have decent musical ability, we all don't know every song ever written.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
is anyone ging to answer this F*cking question, you do not know how mad it is driving me, AQA don't f*cking know, people on yahoo answers prefer giving pervert based advice to 15 year old chav girls and now you lot just talk about sh*t and metal
Quote by jeff541
We all have decent musical ability, we all don't know every song ever written.

I realise that but play the tab people come on, it doesn't take a genius to play the thing I provided
Quote by unionx
is anyone ging to answer this F*cking question, you do not know how mad it is driving me, AQA don't f*cking know, people on yahoo answers prefer giving pervert based advice to 15 year old chav girls and now you lot just talk about sh*t and metal

calm down buddy, one person said something about metal...
Quote by unionx

Try 118. They know all. They see all.
Quote by unionx
tried

Even if we do play the riff from the awful tab you wrote out, maybe we don't know the song. Dick.
last.fm
Quote by jeff541
Even if we do play the riff from the awful tab you wrote out, maybe we don't know the song. Dick.

It doesn't take a genius to ****ing play a tab, its an appergiated chord you ****ing moron I clearly explained that and then some ****ing single notes, do you want to go or somethign calling me a dick you ****ing piece of **** cause I will ****ing destroy you
Quote by unionx
It doesn't take a genius to ****ing play a tab, its an appergiated chord you ****ing moron I clearly explained that and then some ****ing single notes, do you want to go or somethign calling me a dick you ****ing piece of **** cause I will ****ing destroy you

Okay bud you live in England, fly to Canada and kick my ass I dare you. By the way you don't need to flip out on us cause we don't know a damn song you don't even know the name of either. Grow up. Also, learn to type.
last.fm
Quote by jeff541
Okay bud you live in England, fly to Canada and kick my ass I dare you. By the way you don't need to flip out on us cause we don't know a damn song you don't even know the name of either. Grow up. Also, learn to type.

Don't **** with me you acoustic ****ing moron, your music sucks, take your ****ing canadian **** and shove it up your ****ing ass, dickhead
Quote by unionx

You really aren't helping your current situation.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by unionx

wow this is getting a little heated for a guy who wants to know the name of a song from a soap
there are no vids, i can't describe it more than i've already explained anyway, take a guess at least play what i wrote
Quote by unionx
Don't **** with me you acoustic ****ing moron, your music sucks, take your ****ing canadian **** and shove it up your ****ing ass, dickhead

That really hurts, getting chirped by a chav. Especially one who lives on the other side of the world.

Oh how will I sleep tonight...

Edit: reported because I don't wanna have a flamewar and get banned again.
last.fm
Umm, I kinda hear By Your Command, but I'm probably wrong.

Also, chill out.
Quote by jeff541
That really hurts, getting chirped by a chav. Especially one who lives on the other side of the world.

Oh how will I sleep tonight...

I loled...hard but dude no one said they couldn't play they just said they didn't know what it was jeez...
Quote by unionx

Oh, you are so mature
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
This guy is hilarious.

I played the tab. It could be anything really, I probably haven't ever heard the song.
Dude shut the **** up your asking the wrong section of the forums anyways so why should we pit monkeys help you.
ha even if you provide the tablature, it doesnt have any musical notation or time signatures, so really it could be played any way at all, in any tempo or time signature, and they would all sound different...
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Quote by PMaN23456
That doesnt help at all

That made me giggle.

Also, this thread has potential.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Quote by StrayCatBlues

Also, this thread has potential.

actually, i think it would be better if he hadn't been banned already... oh well.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by unionx

Makes me embarassed to be english, grow up, provide a better tab, and be slightly nicer, and we'll help you out

EDIT : Dayumm, he got banned
Last edited by andyscoot at Aug 30, 2008,