I'm stuck right now in my music tastes... i've got/listened to all the songs from my favorite artists... and am getting a little tired of them.

Here's my list of artists:

Listen to a LOT:
AFI
Blaqk Audio
Misfits
The Cure
Underoath
Black Sabbath

Listen to a little/have only heard a few songs i liked:
She Wants Revenge
Brand New
Motley Crue
A7X
Marilyn Manson

Alright Pit... suggest me some new music!
O O

___
3 Inches of Blood
The Sword
Johnny Cash
Gordon Lightfoot
Darkthrone
Ludwig van Beethoven
Richard Wagner
George Frideric Handel
Franz Liszt
Cruachan
Rainbow
Pentagram
St. Vitus
Therion
The Wolfe Tones
Dio
Moonspell
Ensiferum
Rush
Saxon
Dragonforce
Last edited by Trefellin at Aug 30, 2008,
ac/dc, aerosmith, alice cooper, allman brothers, anthrax, the beatles, black sabbath, blue oyster cult, blues brothers, boston,creedence clearwater revival, the clash, cream, danzig, david bowie, deep purple, the doors, edgar allan winter group, foghat, graveyard bbq, the guess who, guns n roses, iggy pop, iron maiden, james gang, jane's addiction, jimi hendrix, judas priest, the kinks, kiss, old korn not new korn, the last vegas, led zeppelin, lynard skynard, matthew sweet, metallica, the misfits, motley crue, motorhead, nirvana, the outlaws, ozzy, pantera, poison, queen, rage against the machine, the ramones, ratt, rush, the sex pistols, slayer, the sword, tenacious d, thin lizzie, twisted sister, valient thorr, van halen, the who, the white stripes,stuff like that

not to press my musical tastes on anyone or anything
The Raveonettes
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
i'm actually looking for some more punkier bands (AFI's older stuff [Answer That and Stay Fashionable]). And also some techno bands, such as Blaqk Audio and She Wants Revenge.
O O

___
try At the Drive-In
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
The Distillers
Gallhammer

and the Legendary Portuguese wartime rock 'n' roll band, Kalashnikov! OH YEAH MOTHER****ER!!!
Against me!, Bad Religion, Nofx, Offspring, Tiger Army.

Tiger army actually sounds a lot like old afi.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by TheBax

Listen to a little/have only heard a few songs i liked:

Brand New

give em a bigger try
3 albums, all different, all fantastic
brilliant band
Quote by adr11iano
give em a bigger try
3 albums, all different, all fantastic
brilliant band

Yeah, i just heard one of their songs on MusicChoice on my TV... and they sounded pretty cool. so i looked them up on iTunes.... it was a song called "Sic Transit... ?something?"
O O

___
Resurrection Band! And if you like them, try Glenn Kaiser (the leader of Resurrection Band) who went solo and later formed the Glenn Kaiser Band.

Rez Band's (its their nickname) best albums in my opinion are Awaiting Your Reply (their 1978 official debut) and Rainbow's End, their second album ('79). I actually haven't heard a whole lot of their music, but what I have heard I've really liked. Check 'em out. I recommend them 'cause I saw that you like Black Sabbath.

And if you like 'em, then what I would recommend from Glenn Kaiser would be "Ripley County Blues" (2002 or 3, can't remember which) and a live album with his band ('05), simply called "Live". It's like hard/blues-rock