Hi, i'm looking for a good distortion pedal. One with a lot of treble, like AFI's older punk songs (Answer That and Stay Fashionable), and kind of like Motley Crue's sound.

Any suggestions?

Also, i've got a VK112 amp.
O O

___
Well Im not sure about a pedal that would fit a type of music, but the boss ds-1's are pretty good. Only 40 bucks now too.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Does it have a lot of treble... because i'm really after that old punky trebly sound... y'know, like, it almost sounds staticy....
O O

___
Quote by TheBax
Does it have a lot of treble... because i'm really after that old punky trebly sound... y'know, like, it almost sounds staticy....

Any pedal with a tone control or EQ should be able to.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
how about cranking the treble on you're valveking?
try it
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
im pretty sure it does, I didn't play around with it all that much when i tried it yesterday, but you can try them at any GC.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by acdclandon
how about cranking the treble on you're valveking?
try it

I tried that already, i've got it at Gain = 6-7, Bass = 5, Mid = 5, and Treble = 10... but i just can't turn down the bass or treble down anymore, or it just sounds like crap.
O O

___