http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=623280
Vid in link.

Fuel prices are now so high even hip-hop moguls like Sean "Diddy" Combs can no longer afford a private jet.

The frequent-flyer Diddy has used an internet video blog, posted on YouTube, to launch a tirade against the soaring cost of petrol and pleaded for free oil from his "Saudi Arabian brothers and sisters".

The video offers a quirky insight into how even the rich and famous are feeling the pinch from rising global oil prices — albeit from the cost of maintaining über luxurious personal airplanes.

Combs said he is now flying on commercial airlines instead of in his private jet.

He said the private jet costs him more than $230,000 for a roundtrip between New York, where he lives, and Los Angeles, which he visits twice a month to pursue an acting career.

"Even your boy [Diddy] is affected by gas prices," Diddy tells a hand-held camera as he boards an airplane in the two-minute blog.

"I'm actually flying commercial. I'm at the gate right now. This is really happening. This is proof that gas [gasoline] prices are too high.

"We need to do something about this. Tell whoever the next president is, we need to bring gas prices down," Diddy says before taking his seat and flashing his boarding pass to the camera.

The hip-hop mogul even makes a plea to oil-producing countries.

"I want to give a shout out to all my Saudi Arabian brothers and sisters, and all my brothers and sisters from all the countries that have oil.

"If yo'all could please send me some oil for my jet, I would truly appreciate it."

WHAT A MORON
you know the world is sick and gone to hell if the common man cannot even afford fuel for his private jet
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
awww poor diddy. sucks that he can't fly in his PRIVATE JET anymore. little bitch.

but I do agree the prices are too high, we have two SUVs and they just eat up all our money when I go to band rehearsals
"If yo'all could please send me some oil for my jet, I would truly appreciate it."

If we had money to buy oil, we keep it for ourselves.

"We need to do something about this. Tell whoever the next president is, we need to bring gas prices down," Diddy says before taking his seat and flashing his boarding pass to the camera.

Uh. The president doesn't decide what the oil prices are.

Diddys tupid
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

diddy knows exactly how we feel, i mean some people cant even drive to work now, and diddy will have to ride first class on planes now, and frankly i dont know which one is worse.
Sure, he may be rich, but this just goes to show that everyone is being affected by the rising fuel prices: It's not just the lower and middle class citizens anymore.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

ha, acting career.....that just seems funny to me
my hovercraft is full of eels
i do feel bad... hopefully this tragedy can be fixed immediately
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
lol i feel sorry for my diddy

my avatar says it all
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
screw world hunger and poverty ECT
DIDDY NEED OIL!
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
Hey, if I had a private jet but could'nt afford to fly it and had to travel commercial, I'd be pissed too! You'll be in my prayers, Puff daddy.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Quote by Doobergn

The hip-hop mogul even makes a plea to oil-producing countries.

"I want to give a shout out to all my Saudi Arabian brothers and sisters, and all my brothers and sisters from all the countries that have oil.

WHAT A MORON

<< that's all there is to say
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Poor Diddy, can't afford to fly in his private jet. What a shame.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Man that sucks. I'd die if I had to fly on commercial jets like poor people.

*smokes pipe*

*throws a couple hundred dollar bills on the fire for warmth*
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I think he did it as a joke, but it didn't come off well.

I still have a lot of respect for him. He worked hard for his success and deserves it all imo.
What an ignorant fucking piece of shit he is.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
even if that man, oh im sorry, 'your boy', was in debt, he would still have a hell of a lot more cash than my entire family + a hell of a lot more. He sounds like an ignorant twat who thinks he's a god
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Good god, what world is it if a rapper has to fly commercial like us common people!

Really shows the dillusions of granduer the rich have.