Well you were certainly right, i was not disappointed at all, it might be 'cause i like 8-bit sounding music but idk. it certainly is great indeed. i enjoy it, the only thing for me is that there are no lyrics singing or guitars (save for that one) and probably wont be any lyrics or singing, but how great it could be. thats the only real thing i could think of... it wouldnt really be the same if you did add guitars or singing. but its great as is.

could you listen and comment to/on my band?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=945407
Uh, thnx? lol, I do play my music live with bass and guitar, kinda gives it that extra feel, as for singing and lyrics, I'm working on something but where I live, its hard to find a vocalist cuz I for sure am not one.

And yes, I will check out your band
Quote by Twitch_86
Uh, thnx? lol, I do play my music live with bass and guitar, kinda gives it that extra feel, as for singing and lyrics, I'm working on something but where I live, its hard to find a vocalist cuz I for sure am not one.

And yes, I will check out your band

Vocoder my friend. Take what Skinny Puppy and Richard D. James have done as examples.

Even just a pitch shift distortion and flanger can give you some great sounding vocal effects. The only hard part is being tasteful with it.

Well I added you on Myspazz, so I guess it was pretty good!
As T&EASGJ would say: Great Job!