Hi i recently bought a bugera 333xl 212 combo, and ever since using it, i have been getting this BOP sound, almost like a bass drum at random intervals, I checked speaker connections and stuff yet nothing, impendance is set ok. I dont really want to send it back since it took me 2 weeks to get it from the online store i got it at.

What could the problem be?

could it be the tubes i should change ? even if theyre new, could it solve my problem

thanks in advance
Even if it is the tubes, there's no point in changing them if it's brand new, they're still under warranty and so is the amp.

Try different cables and a different guitar, if it still happens...

Return it.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
^+1

Btw, just to be sure, the correct impedance for the Bugera combos is 16 ohms. Yes, it says 8 is default, but that's an error.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by Fama
^+1

Btw, just to be sure, the correct impedance for the Bugera combos is 16 ohms. Yes, it says 8 is default, but that's an error.

mine says 16 for internal, so i run it on that

would have runnning it at 8 been bad? i beleive i ran it once for 5 minutes barely
Quote by ferguson911
mine says 16 for internal, so i run it on that

would have runnning it at 8 been bad? i beleive i ran it once for 5 minutes barely

Hmm, at least on some amps I think it says default on 8 ohms? On the amp I mean. But anyway, I don't think it's that bad, in the long run yes, but mismatch in that direction is ok for one step I think. At least for short periods of time.
Quote by Lunchbox362
what could my problem be?

HELP

i tried writing to bugera but i keep on getting an e-0mail telling me my message never reached them
i knew something related to behirger would cause troubles
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Quote by litus
i knew something related to behirger would cause troubles

running on the bandwagon eh ?

i guess a squire is t3h aw3som3zz,..............just kidding

i'd need some serious advice please
Quote by ferguson911
what could my problem be?

HELP

i tried writing to bugera but i keep on getting an e-0mail telling me my message never reached them

Maybe you've got the address wrong? I'd send it back to the store (look at their page to find a number you can call or something) personally, but of course it's your decision.
Quote by Lunchbox362
I just went through some problems with my 6262. Here is the phone # 425-672-0816. They wont email you back.
Epi Les Paul-APH1/Mean 90
MIM Strat

Korg DTR1000
ADA MP-1
Mesa/Boogie Quad Pre
Mesa/Boogie Midi Matrix
<power amp>

Quote by rhcp_freak
If you're EQ'd loose, you'll sound loose anyway.
Seriously, the Bugera has a crappy warranty. If you change tubes without a Behringer repair guy doing it, it voids the warranty. If you have anything done to it by anyone other than a Behringer tech, it voids the warranty.

Just return it and get a new one, there's literally no sense in trying to get it repaired by yourself, especially when it's well under warranty.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com