Page 1 of 5
I just wanted to see; I plan on being a music teacher. Let's face it, in the music business, the cards will always be stacked against you; I know we all want to be rockstars, but you gotta have a back up.

Anyone else planning to become a teacher or is already a teacher? Can you tell me what it's like? Being a music teacher is the only normal job I can see myself doing and be somewhat content with it. Oh, but of course I'll be workin hard on those songs in the meantime.
I dont want to be a "rock-star"
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
^^You don't??? that's a new one. oh well, I'm speakin for myself then.
i want to be a music teacher too if being a rockstar or music producer dnt work out well
I dont have one...

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
well, I'm 16 and sure, I wanna make it big in the music buisness but I'm still going to go to university, anyway starting this year I teach 3 kids to play guitar as a part time job.
I don't wanna be a rock start either. I'm actually planning on becoming a surgeon.
I'm studying to be one of those "famous for being famous" celebrities.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
actually i don't really want to be in the music industry, personally im looking at Social Studies or Science fields
my hovercraft is full of eels
I'm about to start university to get a degree in Media and Journalism, no idea where i'm going from there but thats my temp. back up anyways.
Psychologist or Music Theory Teacher
Traben Array Custom 5-String
Acoustic 170 Combo
Line 6 Bass Pod

I don't want to be a rockstar. If it happens by accident, oh well, but otherwise, no thanks.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by RHCP94
I'm studying to be one of those "famous for being famous" celebrities.
Me too!!!

Want to team up?

We can show our vaginas getting out of cars!

and I don't want to be a rockstar.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
rock star is my back-up
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I don't want to be a rockstar. Something in the science field for me. Not a medical doctor though.
I'm not too pushed by the allures of fame on stage.

/fancy post.

I'll be a teacher or a journalist, I just know it.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by element4433
Me too!!!

Want to team up?

We can show our vaginas getting out of cars!

This is a perfect idea. He can have fake feuds and call each other fake bitches.
Astrophysicist
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
I don't have a back-up, I don't think any musician that's really serious about "making it" has a back-up. If I don't make it in music, it doesn't really matter where I am or what I'm doing, cause none of that will change the fact that I'm not writing and playing music for people to enjoy. That's why I know I'm going to make it.
We're only strays.
i plan on being a high school history teacher. or math teacher.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Freelance journalism. All i have to do is write 25 articles and boom i've got $50,000 in my pocket.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by RubberPuppiessu

This.

I want to be a chemist.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
If all my music dreams fail, then architecture it is . Hey, maybe I could design a house for famous rockers, so it wouldn't be that bad lol
Curses...i have nothing of interest to write in this here place.
I want to be a music teacher, so I can attempt to teach my classes how to play Pit of Zimbies.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Ace88
Freelance journalism. All i have to do is write 25 articles and boom i've got $50,000 in my pocket.

LOL

You better hope you make it in music.
We're only strays.
Quote by RHCP94
This is a perfect idea. He can have fake feuds and call each other fake bitches.
Alright!

Do you already have a spray on tan? If not, I'd recommend getting one. I'd also suggest investing in a dog in the "miniature" variety.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by RubberPuppiessu

+1. Hopefully do something with an English Degree if I get one.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by sglover34479
I am gonna go to college and get a music degree no matter what. If I don;t make it big, I'll start a music school.

I'm doing something along those lines too. Maybe not a music school, but I will surely go for a career in music.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by element4433
Alright!

Do you already have a spray on tan? If not, I'd recommend getting one. I'd also suggest investing in a dog in the "miniature" variety.

Check and check. I look like a carrot and my dog is shoved neglectfully into my diamond-encrusted handbag, which also contains my diamond-encrusted iPhone, my diamond-encrusted pepper spray (to use on anyone making less money than me), and my diamond-encrusted herpes medication.
Last edited by RHCP94 at Aug 30, 2008,
You know, if you have a back up or something to fall back on then you will probably use it instead of being a musician. Why would you want a back up anyway? If you're set on being a musician then you would try and try until you die.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by Ace88

Yeah, if those articles are about a zombie outbreak in Colorado and how you got trapped in a mall...

/bad joke
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by RHCP94
Check and check. I look like a carrot and is shoved neglectfully into my diamond-encrusted handbag, which also contains my diamond-encrusted iPhone, my diamond-encrusted pepper spray (to use on anyone making less money than me), and my diamond-encrusted herpes medication.
Alright! I'll meet you at Club Paris at one thirty. I like to get there alittle late because that's when all the poor people leave because they have something called "work" in the morning. I don't know what it is, but I think it involves a big building or something.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Heroin addict.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Page 1 of 5