I've got GP5 for my mac. But it needs os x 10.3, I'm running 10.2.8, is there anyway to make it run?
hello
Can you download the update, no?
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by opc100
What update?

Oh balls, sorry. I forgot you said Mac by the time I'd made my post. Shit. Usually, it's just a service pack update for the computer you can get, but that's only Windows, my bad.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
seeing as though there's no way to open it, are there any open source alternatives that WILL work on os x 10.2.8?
hello
Quote by opc100
seeing as though there's no way to open it, are there any open source alternatives that WILL work on os x 10.2.8?

Dude, why are you still running jaguar??? but check out tuxguitar, its free, open source, and crossplatform.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Last edited by thrashmetal101 at Aug 30, 2008,
Quote by thrashmetal101
Dude, why are you still running jaguar??? but check out tuxguitar

i've tried tux guitar, it doesn't come up, i click on it, it ounces in the dock, then disapears, i've tried dguitar, kguitar and tablatures, and none of them work
i'm still running jaguar because I can't run leopard and it seem ridiculous to buy 10.3 for £30
hello
Quote by opc100
i've tried tux guitar, it doesn't come up, i click on it, it ounces in the dock, then disapears, i've tried dguitar, kguitar and tablatures, and none of them work
i'm still running jaguar because I can't run leopard and it seem ridiculous to buy 10.3 for £30

Tiger would probably on your system, and hey, you can always look at "alternative sources."
Most of new programs run on both Tiger & Leopard.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Quote by thrashmetal101
Tiger would probably on your system, and hey, you can always look at "alternative sources."
Most of new programs run on both Tiger & Leopard.

i spent all last night looking for an 'alternative source'.
i'm destined to fail
/emo
hello