White Dimarzio Pro Track neck pickup $30 shipped. US only and paypal preferred but will consider other methods.
Bump...I need to sale this pup to fund my pickguard,knobs, and tuner fund so anyone interested at all...this is what dimarzios site has to say about it..30 shipped so you get the pup for like 25 which is a complete steal and I hate to let it go so quick and cheap cuz its served me well.

It's warm, it's friendly, it sounds like a vintage PAF® and will drop right into your Strat®. The Pro Track™ has enough power for any pickup position, and the dual-blade construction means there won't be any problems with string-alignment or dropouts. In the bridge position, this is a great blues pickup: combine it with The Cruiser® (neck) and a Fast Track 1™ (middle) for a solid mix. Pair two Pro Track™ pickups in the neck and middle positions with a Fast Track 2™ or any full-size humbucker in the bridge position for a heavy yet versatile rock sound.
just curious what kind of pickguard/knobs you're planning on getting ? i always have a bunch of random stuff like that laying around.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
well as of right now im wanting a black strat pickguard with a single humbucker slot and one black volume knob....i had this h/s setup for a while and i found that i never touch the tone knobs at all or really use the switch. and my bands going in a heavier direction so im trading out for a heavy bridge pickup and i need new accessories to go along...

but what do you have lying around, im not deadset on the black so if you have something im interested in i might be able to pick something up.
Quote by AlarisFortuna
well as of right now im wanting a black strat pickguard with a single humbucker slot and one black volume knob....i had this h/s setup for a while and i found that i never touch the tone knobs at all or really use the switch. and my bands going in a heavier direction so im trading out for a heavy bridge pickup and i need new accessories to go along...

but what do you have lying around, im not deadset on the black so if you have something im interested in i might be able to pick something up.

sorry the only thing i have laying around that you'd be interested in is the black volume knob. but other than that the pickguards i'm not using are SSS.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
how much you want for the black volume knob, i still need one. And incase anyone was wondering the pro track does have a removable cover so if you dont need a white one you can get it and then get another cover through dimarzio and have it in any color that you want. Here's a pic of the pup with the cover removed