like mexican food, well it is really good and the best place ever is this place that is called pancheros u can get huge burritos that beans, rice, chicken, vegtables, salsa, and chips and man that food tastes so good, i went there yesterday and man it tastes better than some fast food resterants.
pizza hut ftw
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
There's a Mexican restaurant a couple towns over that's amazing. It's closed now and opening with a new name. I'm not sure if it'll be the same restaurant or not. But I hear it's coming back to my town.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The greatest hamburger: Vynl's in Manhattan.
Best Corned beef sandwich: Ben Ash in NYC.
Best Seafood: Bubba Gump's in Miami.
Best Italian food: Alba D'oro in Venice.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Swiss Chalet, damn I love that place.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Chick & Ruth's is a small, crowded restaurant/deli owned by a local Jewish family. It's on Main Street in my town, and it's become a bit of a land mark. Even though it's really popular, a good meal there is about $6-$8.
The medium is the message!