I'm 17 and I live in Illinois, and my friends and I wanted to go see Pineapple express. They are both 16 and I was wondering if I can still buy tickets for them.
Just go to one of the express machines. You stick your debit card in, pick your movie and time from the screen, and out pop your tickets. Nobody to deal with. Or movietickets.com
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
no, movie ratings mean no-one under a certain age can SEE the film. but in reality, yes you can
hello
Yeah, I am 13 and buy tickets for my younger friends all the time. Face to face with a cashier. It's no problem. Just be confident, and they won't say anything.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

It depends what place you go to. At the Regal Cinema we have in the mall near us, they recently started cracking down on under age kids getting into R-rated movies. We got into see "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and countless others, just because my friend looks like he's older then 16, because he his tall and has a beard. Now, they check I.D. on everyone, even when it's obvious that you are over 17. My 18 year old friend was telling me how he went to go see Pineapple Express with 3 of his friends, all who are 18, and the cashier asked all of them for I.D.
Quote by opc100
no, movie ratings mean no-one under a certain age can SEE the film. but in reality, yes you can

No. That's NC-17. R is "anyone under 17 requires an accompanying parent or adult 17 or older." So you should be good.
If your theatre is like mine, you can buy tickets too a different movie and walk in to PE
you need to be 21 to see an adult/18 film in america!?! So beer in the cinema-21...driving cars while shooting guns out the window...16
Here, in New York City, you can by an R rated movie ticket for yourself when you're 17, but to buy for other people who aren't 17, you have to be 21.

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
If not, just buy a different ticket and go into pineapple express.
Or get one of your friends to open one of the side exits to let you in if you don't want to pay.
I'm 16, I just buy tickets to a different movie and then go in to the theater playing what I want to see. I did go to see pineapple express before it came out because I had tix to the advanced screening and they didn't regulate it at all so I was surprised then.
Quote by m4l666
Yeah, I am 13 and buy tickets for my younger friends all the time. Face to face with a cashier. It's no problem. Just be confident, and they won't say anything.

The PG-13 rule really isnt enforced...

R ratings are normally.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by m4l666

Anyone of any age can buy tickets to a PG-13 movie but It is recommended that you be 13 or older to watch these movies. your friends could probably buy the tickets on their own. the only thing they could do is ask your if your 13 but you could just say yes if you weren't and chances are they will let you in.
Quote by rasputen
Anyone of any age can buy tickets to a PG-13 movie but It is recommended that you be 13 or older to watch these movies. your friends could probably buy the tickets on their own. the only thing they could do is ask your if your 13 but you could just say yes if you weren't and chances are they will let you in.

Yeah cause they can't exactly be like "Hey, 13 year old kid, show me your drivers license."
I've never been IDed for a movie.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown