My favoirite movie would be tropic thunder i guess, and my favorite show would be that 70s show, whats urs, does anyone agree with me.
no, south park is better
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Simply because of that awesome opening song.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Twilight Zone is the best show of all time

MOVIE: Judgment at Nuremberg (amazing performances by the judge and defense attorney, provides poignant perspective on responsibility versus duty)

if youre not into serious movies such as that, then see FEaR of A bLack HAt
I once hit a man in Dearborn. Michigan. A hit and run. I hit him and just kept on goin. I don't know if he's alive or dead. But I'm sorry. Not a day goes by i don't see his face.
without a paddle , hotshots part deux. both the best

best tv show has to be friends or scrubs
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Best film ever, Shawshank Redemtion, with The Hurricane as a close second.
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
In my opinion there is no best movie or show ever made. There could be the best movie or show in a specific genre, but you can't really compare ones in different genres.
3 words ( their 5 acualy)

lost

prison break

family guy
DO

THE ACOUSTIC

Dreaming his way to victory
best movie... Predator

best show the Simpsons
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Best Movie: Paths Of Glory
Best Show: Mystery Science Theater 3000
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Your favorite movie is tropic thunder? Have you only ever seen one movie?
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
What a hilarious thread. Tropic Thunder was funny, but best movie ever?

I couldn't begin to pick a favorite movie. Favorite TV show is Buffy the Vampire Slayer with Veronica Mars in a close second.
Best show is easy. Beavis and Butthead. Best movie is a tougher choice, my tastes fluctuate now and then. If I watch a really good movie too much, it kind of wears off.