A tab for this would be nice but I just want to know the tuning so I can work it out, I can figure out for the life of me what tuning it's in.

I've tried a few but none sound right, It's probably very obvious But I can't get it. Any help appreciated, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccdhdA6v12U
I think its standard, but a slight bit out of tune. The guitar is tuned, but as there is no other instruments to synchronise it with, it doesnt matter if it is half a semi-tone out. You can see by his fingers he is playing Em C and Am
Quote by frusciante_50
I think its standard, but a slight bit out of tune. The guitar is tuned, but as there is no other instruments to synchronise it with, it doesnt matter if it is half a semi-tone out. You can see by his fingers he is playing Em C and Am

Hmmm it just doesn't sound right, I'll have a little experiment though, I just want the E string to sound right then I can work from there
Im certain he just isnt tuned up properly Like he has a whammy bar slightly pressed at all time. Just keep tuning down slowly in standard, you'll get there eventually.