So last year I heard they only made 100 or 200 of the guitar. Well now I hear that they re-released it and I was wandering where you can buy one besides ebay and how much do they cost. Im talking about the black with pink stripes on it.
Just order one from a local shop that sells ESP/LTD guitars, if they don't have one. Depending on where you get it, it's anywhere from $1,200 to $1,500.

And just so you know, since it is the US Alexi, it's this one...

Not this one (which Alexi actually uses)...

Quote by SharpShoot3r07
damn why dont they sell the bottom one its so much cooler. guess I cant afford it =(

Because Jackson owns the copyright to the Rhoads body shape in the US.

You can buy it outside of the States, though. For 4-5 grand.
it's not rare at all....... theres only so many but theyre so common. i see them all the time. but then again, i live near hollywood sam ash. i saw one there. this guy i know has one.
i saw a few on craigslist before too..... try that. the japanese model is cool. you can get one online for 4000 dollars i think
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
I like the fact that the new ones comes equipped with a Seymour Duncan Blackout instead of the EMG-hz!

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3
OK I don't get how they cant sell the bottom one because Jackson owns the rights when the top one looks the same just with different paint job.
Quote by SharpShoot3r07
OK I don't get how they cant sell the bottom one because Jackson owns the rights when the top one looks the same just with different paint job.

The body shape is slightly different. On the US Alexi, the bottom/smaller wing is longer.
Quote by SharpShoot3r07
I hate jackson now!!!!

would you like it if someone used your exact design and claimed it as their own? i didn't think so, jackson has every right to do that. also the rr24 is the same thing except for the cutout so get one of those instead if you can afford it