I downloaded the trial version of guitar pro, and when i tried to play any tabs off of ultimate guitar or just ones that i put in, no sound whatsoever came out of the program. I uninstalled it figuring it was just a mess up and then installed power tab. I couldn't get any sounds out of it either. Did anyone have the same problem?

ps: my speakers are fine, and i have a good sound card so that shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks,
fear-the-reaper
Quote by captaincrunk
This isn't a guitar forum.

Try WebMD.

Quote by MH400
www.ultimate-guitar.com

open up your audio configuaration from control pannel, go to properties and make sure everything is ticked then make sure 'wave' is turned up and unticked.. infact just make sire everything is turned up and unticked exept maybe your mic if it gives off alot of hiss.

hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
I actually found out the problem. Under power tab editor, there is a bar at the top labeled MIDI, which is the player used to hear the sounds. I went under the settings option under it's drop down, clicked what type of 'instrument,' if you will, it played as and just changed it to another and it worked fine.

Thanks alkalineweeman anyways you were the only one that posted
Quote by captaincrunk
This isn't a guitar forum.

Try WebMD.

Quote by MH400
www.ultimate-guitar.com