Poll: Would you still come on the UG forums if you were famous?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you still come on the UG forums if you were famous?
Yes
87 91%
No
9 9%
Voters: 96.
Page 1 of 2
And I'm not talking shitty family roots or "I'm still Jenny from the block" crap. Would you still come in the pit?

Hell yeah I would.

Although tbh who would believe it if in a few years someone came on here claiming to be a famous musician of the time that used to be here a lot? Not me, but still, would you?
How do we know no rockstarts don't already browse the forums...?

Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
WHat do you mean bout roots??

And yeah, i'ld occasionally drop down to the pit to check out whats the jazz down here.
I don't know. I'll come back to this question once I'm famous.
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Quote by Just Andrew

I'm asking this question because I'm actually.... James Hetfield... Yeah
I probably would.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
i would buy the pit
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by Just Andrew

are you one??? cause that's an ironic laugh...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
I do
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
Quote by MaxLees666

right...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by magnum1117
are you one??? cause that's an ironic laugh...
Sadly no.

Though, to be honest, If I were to become a famous musician(probably not, but theoretically) I might come back here for a few lol's.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I'm actually Tim Commerford...

...and now that you've checked my profile....

i own your soul.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Well I never had lessons, and all I learned was from UG so when I'm famous, I'll always mention UG in interview on how I learned how to play music. And of course I'll always be in The Pit, it's not like anyone can leave... When you're in the Pit.. You're here forever..Or you get perma-banned
I would like to come back here and see whats up with you guys and see if all the old members were still here like Kensai.

But most likely I would have been perma-banned by then.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
dime inspired me cause everyone always named him off as a "fan" and always a fan

which meant not getting up on his high horse and thinking when he meets an idol "dimebag meets big fckin idol.." its like "HOLY **** IM MEETING ACE FREHLEY!!!"

I'd still come to the pit if UG is still around
I don't even shred
Quote by MiG_853
Humans are animals, mammals no less; we don't have roots.

Then explain this!
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Quote by Alreddyded

god... that one freaks the **** out of me every time.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
I'd come back, then see that my band has taken My Chemical Romance's spot as flamefest band of the year and I'd go cry into a modest pile of cash.
Yeah.

And I'd be like "I'm Andrew from [band name]!" and you'll all be like "No your not!". And then I'll get banned for impersonating someone famous.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by MaxLees666

If you wrote YAY-AHHHHHHHOOOH! there instead of "yeah" I would've believed you.
Quote by Alreddyded

Dude... That's ****ed up.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
i probably would come back and check. i would feel awesome knowing im famous and can still do cool time wasting stuff. and if u wanted too you could keep a low profil so every thread you post in doesnt end with people saying OMG ITS *****
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
Yeah, I'd still talk to the (real) friends I made on other sites too. I'd never forget who I really am. Seriously, I'm not a huge people-loving person, nor is living in the limelight. But fame (or infamy) is still a while away.
well if i ever get out of the pit to become famous fo sho, but till then i'mma be in ur pitz watchin you UG

so in summary, yes i will come back to the pit if i get famous, and you'l all believe me because how many jeremy messmores are there? huh? that's right me, plus i'm an 08'er i figure i'll be famous by 2020
some roots are dead, and thus need to be ripped from the earth so new can form.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
If I become famous, I'd definitely come back here. I've learned so much here, I'd have to come back.

Plus, I have some really great friends here

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

No, why would I want to come back here just to hear about how I'm like a total sellout just doing whats popular despite the fact that I've never actually changed my kindof material .....

My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
yea i would. i mean it's the best way to stay humble and not lose yourself completely.
I wouldn't really go anywhere big, If i was a huge success, I wouldn't buy a big house, I hate big houses. I also hate superficial cities like Miami/HollyWood/OC/LA

I would buy a nice, 400k house in a nice neighborhood, but fill the house with expensive things like 20ft TVs and a 50k home studio for demo work. I wouldn't bother with late night parties either, the weirdest thing i would do is fly my old friends out for a night on the town. Or to just get stoned with me in my studio and write music with them
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
I totally will except ill just be that bass player in that band that no one really cares about.
Referring to Victor Wooten
Quote by Nutter_101
"Wa wa wa English is my first language, music is my second blah blah blah wank wank wank I rule, love me suck my dick."

That's all I heard in that entire interview.

My Band:
http://www.myspace.com/closedfortonight
Page 1 of 2