Has anyone else ever heard of this game, maybe by a different name? At this party I went to last night, everyone was playing and it was fun but also weird that I'd never heard of it before.

Everyone sits in a circle. Then someone puts a napkin over their mouth and sucks in slightly to keep it stuck to their face. Then you press it up against the person next to you's lips and they suck in while you blow out, so the napkin winds up stuck to their face. It's like you kiss with a napkin between your mouths. It goes in a circle from there.

It's a little intimate but definitely not too much so, and it's fun when you play with pretty girls

Who else has heard of this?
Quote by HoldFastHope
Has anyone else ever heard of this game, maybe by a different name? At this party I went to last night, everyone was playing and it was fun but also weird that I'd never heard of it before.

Everyone sits in a circle. Then someone puts a napkin over their mouth and sucks in slightly to keep it stuck to their face. Then you press it up against the person next to you's lips and they suck in while you blow out, so the napkin winds up stuck to their face. It's like you kiss with a napkin between your mouths. It goes in a circle from there.

It's a little intimate but definitely not too much so, and it's fun when you play with pretty girls

Who else has heard of this?

Didnt you attend your sex ed classes at school?!? Replace the napkin with an appendage.
I saw it being played once, too much of a sausage fest already for me to join in :S
EDIT: And it was being done with I think a Chocolate Button's wrapper

LOL It's just another inane adolescent mating ritual, but at least it's cute.
Last edited by Fivebretz at Aug 30, 2008,
I think I have. Sounds cool.

I rather just make out with the "pretty girls" though. lol
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
With all due respect, that game is pretty dumb.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Quote by Doppelgänger
Ha.

I'm kinda disappointed. I had a different "game" in mind.

Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
That's possibly the gayest game in the history of gay.

+1
i saw that on conan obrien. he did it with a chick and a dude, then the chick kissed him and he was like YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Quote by merfsullivan
I saw it done in a movie with a credit card instead.... Forget the movie though...

Would the movie be Clueless? They did that on there.
are you ****in 10? that sounds like a light-core spin the bottle...

I prefer playing "smex pile"
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808