So The pit I call on you to answer my question. I'm going to a community college I'm taking 6 class and it totals up to being 17 credits. My classes are english lit, history of ww2, algebra 2, Biology, and intro to IT. So my question is how long do I study for each hour in class I heard an hour for an hour and I've heard 2-3 hours per hour in class so what is your thoughts and PS I wasn't the greatest student in HS.
engineering student here:
I take 3 or 4 days of 5 hours in the library before exams and I've come through pretty well

lectures aren't mandatory but I visit all of them and really don't do much after that during regular weeks (prepare for lab stuff but thats about it)

I also usually end up tutoring a bunch of people so I reinforce knowledge through that
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Study as much as you need to in order to fully understand and process the information and read a bit around the lesson.

QFT

Studying shouldnt be a timed "event". It should be about learning and understanding fully and thoroughly, and if you can do that in 10 minutes, great, if you can do that in 10 hours, great.
Quote by alaub1491
QFT

Studying shouldnt be a timed "event". It should be about learning and understanding fully and thoroughly, and if you can do that in 10 minutes, great, if you can do that in 10 hours, great.

And you should also go back to information a few months later to refresh yourself.