I've lost the website that I had found ages back that sold amp tube/valves in sets and gave you different options like high gain sets and stuff specifically chosen for you amp model anyone know of good web sites for me? please it's a real help!!!
Quote by slashs_#1_fan
he said 'valves' so he might be from the uk

www.hotroxuk.com ??

edit: checked profile, he is from the UK!!!!

good call
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
cheers people, both hotroxuk and eurotubes are just what I need in fact eurotubes is the page I was originally searching for, cheers people for your help