so this has been by far the most boring summer of my life, ive done nothing but play videogames and watch tv. cant hang out with friends due to transportation issues and i have nothing to do. what shall i do?

E: oh yeah school starts in a week so im looking for somethin to do for a week.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
you should learn to skateboard!
and get kickflips down?!?
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
You know this is the most sexually frustrated forum I've ever had the pleasure of posting in.

Pick a song that'll take you a week to learn on your select instrument and learn it, you'll be a far better musician by the end.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Get high.

That's twice in a row you've provided the perfect answer.....

Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
masturbate to stolen cheese
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Get high.

yer. maybe consider some heavier stuff like shrooms or acid if you really wanna make your summer memorable.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Get high.

i would if i had some weed. but sadly no...

ive been doing the fapping but its not nearly as time consuming as i would like it to be.

also for the guy that suggested learning a song, i am learning one but i cant play it every day all day for a week straight. i dont have that kind of attention span.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by British_Steal
masturbate with stolen cheese

+1
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Quote by British_Steal
masturbate to stolen cheese

WOAH!! the weird thing is, ive actually stolen cheese before lol. from a ralphs near my friends house we did it just for fun.

oh yeah, sigged
Quote by Marshmelllow

Last edited by frozen_soul at Aug 30, 2008,
play guitar...
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by SoftParade1967
play guitar...

i tried that for a lot of the summer and now im bored of it.
Quote by Marshmelllow

Getting off UG would be a start.
Last edited by bobeatsbob at Aug 30, 2008,
1. Walk out of your house.
2. Head to popular joint
3. Ask friends to meet there
4. ?????
5. Profit
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Get a bike ride. Ride to friends house. Problem solved.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by SupremeACL
Get a bike ride. Ride to friends house. Problem solved.

well as i previously stated, i cant go to friends houses cuz they all live in different cities than me. also the two friends that do live kinda near me have already started school. (different school as me)
Quote by Marshmelllow